Skip to main content

Featured

Smile 2 is Taking on a Genius Point of View Through a Pop Star

  Credit to Parade I finally watched the Smile 2 trailer in theaters when I went to go watch A Quiet Place: Day One (it was surprisingly a great film).  I was so surprised when the main character was revealed.  I was not expecting the film to focus on a pop star.  Finally, something original and new in the horror genre! I always wondered how it would be like if someone famous were to experience a horrible curse. The smile curse concept coming after a pop star through the many disguises of her fans is honestly terrifying.  Her fans are going to take on a sinister edge, meaning that nowhere is truly safe for this pop star.  The trailer showed enough for me to become totally hyped up for the film, I'm so excited to watch Smile 2 in theaters on October 18th. I have yet to watch the first film, but I'm glad to see that we are getting a brand-new perspective in the sequel! Thank you for reading!  Emy Quinn

I Bought a Horror Novel Called "NightBitch."



I bought a horror novel called "Nightbitch." I'm not exaggerating. That is the actual title. Why did I purchase the novel? I'm not sure. I'm the type of person that unfortunately does judge a book by its cover. I've made the mistake of buying books that had great covers, only for the book to really suck. 

However, there was something very appealing about this one. For starters, the title is hilarious. 

"Nightbitch" could mean so many things. Could it relate to a person becoming a monster at night?

Perhaps. Did I read the back of the novel before mentioning my theory to you? Maybe. 

Am I going to read it and let you know if the novel is good or not? 

Yes. 

Am I hoping for an American Werewolf in London sort of story?

Absolutely. :D


Thank you for reading this silly ramble from my horror brain. 
Emy Quinn

Comments

Popular Posts