Skip to main content

Featured

Smile 2 is Taking on a Genius Point of View Through a Pop Star

  Credit to Parade I finally watched the Smile 2 trailer in theaters when I went to go watch A Quiet Place: Day One (it was surprisingly a great film).  I was so surprised when the main character was revealed.  I was not expecting the film to focus on a pop star.  Finally, something original and new in the horror genre! I always wondered how it would be like if someone famous were to experience a horrible curse. The smile curse concept coming after a pop star through the many disguises of her fans is honestly terrifying.  Her fans are going to take on a sinister edge, meaning that nowhere is truly safe for this pop star.  The trailer showed enough for me to become totally hyped up for the film, I'm so excited to watch Smile 2 in theaters on October 18th. I have yet to watch the first film, but I'm glad to see that we are getting a brand-new perspective in the sequel! Thank you for reading!  Emy Quinn

28 Years Later Is Finally Going to Arrive in the Summer of 2025

 

Credit to IGN

The 28 Days Later zombie franchise is finally going to complete its trilogy in the summer of 2025.  

Fans don't have to wait any longer, since it was announced that recently this year the original screenwriter, Alex Garland, and director, Danny Boyle, is coming back, along with Cillian Murphy as an executive producer for the upcoming third film. 

The cast we have so far has already been confirmed:

  • Jodie Comer
  • Aaron Taylor - Johnson 
  • Ralph Fiennes
This is what I know so far with the cast. I did do some research, but these are the top three that have been fully confirmed and mentioned. Can't wait to see who else joins the 28 Years Later cast!

As of right now, it's not 100% confirmed if Cillian Murphy is going to reprise his role as Jim. The actor has hinted that he is going to be involved, but he hasn't stated the main reason. We do know he will be an executive producer, but I wouldn't doubt that he is going to come back as Jim. 

He may not be the main character in 28 Years Later, but he could either play a small role or make a cameo in the new upcoming third film!

I haven't been this excited to watch a zombie film since World War Z

(I'm aware that some people did find some flaws with this zombie flick, but you got to admit, those zombies were incredible and ruthless)!

(I think the best zombie film of all time will always be given to Train to Busan, that film was absolutely phenomenal).

 I'm glad that we zombie fans are finally going to get another zombie film to look forward to! 28 Years Later is now my most anticipated film of 2025. 

I can't wait to see some fast zombies again! When zombies are freaking marathon runners, they really do pose a huge threat to humanity. I'm really hoping that Cillian Murphy does make an appearance, he's such a great actor with a lot of range; and I honestly love to see actors like Murphy star in horror films! 

Thank you for reading!
Emy Quinn






Comments

Popular Posts