Skip to main content

Featured

‘Late Night with the Devil’ Delivers a Masterpiece Through an Original and Refreshing Take on the 70s in a Great Horror Concept

  Credit to  Late Night with the Devil (BYOB) Tickets, Multiple Dates | Eventbrite It has been a long time since I have seen a great horror film that left me terrified from beginning to end. I will admit, it has been years since I have felt this particular fear.  Finally, after three years, I have finally found another horror film that gave me the same terror I have truly missed.  Late Night with the Devil is the must see - horror film of this year.  It is a spectacular horror concept that delivers one of the best stories and scares I have seen in a very long time. The film is about a TV host in the 70s that is determined to become the number one late night show. The host and his crew decide to embark on a dangerous ride, by having actual evil present in their studio.  Playing with fire obviously leads to utter terror among the crew and audience, leaving the viewers completely mesmerized by what the film is going to do next. This film was such a refresher for me as a horror fan.  I wat

The Silent Hill 2 Remake Looks Incredible

 

Credit to Press Start Australia 

The official gameplay and trailer to Silent Hill 2 Remake has been released. 

What did I think of the game so far?

At first, I lost hope once I saw the new trailer. James looked off, Angela's voice actor was terrible. 

Then I watched the gameplay. My hope instantly ignited. 

Bloober Team understood the environment of Silent Hill. It doesn't look right in the best way, and the fog makes the area look so uncanny. The vibes of Silent Hill are 100% perfect. 

After hearing more dialogue from James and his interactions with Laura, I took a liking to the voice actor. James is still the same old James Silent Hill fans love. James appears off, like something is wrong with him. His dialogue is delivered well, almost like James is a bit lost; like in the original game. I was a huge fan of Maria and Laura's voice actors as well. 

Laura and James' interactions are perfect, he acts like a concerned father, and their banter actually plays off each other pretty damn good in this remake. In all honesty, I'm absolutely excited. My only disappointment so far is Angela's voice actor. I think they could have picked someone else, but I hope I will change my mind once I play the game for the first time. 

Silent Hill 2 Remake will be released in October 8th, 2024!

Comments

Popular Posts