Skip to main content

Featured

‘Late Night with the Devil’ Delivers a Masterpiece Through an Original and Refreshing Take on the 70s in a Great Horror Concept

  Credit to  Late Night with the Devil (BYOB) Tickets, Multiple Dates | Eventbrite It has been a long time since I have seen a great horror film that left me terrified from beginning to end. I will admit, it has been years since I have felt this particular fear.  Finally, after three years, I have finally found another horror film that gave me the same terror I have truly missed.  Late Night with the Devil is the must see - horror film of this year.  It is a spectacular horror concept that delivers one of the best stories and scares I have seen in a very long time. The film is about a TV host in the 70s that is determined to become the number one late night show. The host and his crew decide to embark on a dangerous ride, by having actual evil present in their studio.  Playing with fire obviously leads to utter terror among the crew and audience, leaving the viewers completely mesmerized by what the film is going to do next. This film was such a refresher for me as a horror fan.  I wat

Traveling into a Cave is the Perfect Horror Nightmare

 




Credit to CNN

Caves are a great expedition for any cave dwellers out there. Traveling inside of a rock formation must be one of the best experiences to have, it is like you are heading to another world. Despite how exciting this must be for everyone interested in this activity, I think it is absolutely terrifying. 

Caves scare me. Every time I look at images of a cave, I imagine getting lost inside of that other world, never finding the way out. Or worse, getting stuck somewhere and waiting to see if rescue will ever arrive. I think my worst fear is knowing that I'm in the dark, stuck inside of a place I am not familiar with. 

To be honest with you all, even though I can't stand caves, I think caves are excellent in the horror genre. I have seen so many horror movies or played video games with traveling inside of a cave moments. The ideas are endless of where the story can take you within a cave system. 

There have been so many amazing concepts of monsters lurking in the caves, waiting for their prey to arrive. The monster designs have been both eerie and beautiful in a sick way. I love that the caves are the only environment they can stay in, because it is how they hide, and is the perfect hunting ground. 

So, if you ever think about traveling to a cave, picture a monster deep inside of that cave. It is possibly waiting for you, their intentions unknown. That is why I love caves. 

The horror of what is inside is what stays with me, and it makes me happy to be a part of the horror fanbase!


Thank you for reading
Emy Quinn

Comments

Popular Posts