Skip to main content

Featured

There is Going to Be a Jaws 1975 Lego Set Released in August of 2024

  Credit to The Hollywood Reporter I couldn't believe this amazing announcement from the company behind Lego. There is going to be a Jaws Lego set, (yes, based on the Jaws 1975 film) coming out in early August of this year! As a horror fan, I want to collect this Lego set. I think it would a wonderful addition to my horror collection of figures. My goal is to collect horror figures that I love, and display everything together. I think the Jaws Lego set would be the perfect addition to my collection.  I never thought that the shark from Jaws would be so cute as a Lego figure!  Hopefully this is a sign that the Lego company is going to begin tackling horror to turn into adorable Lego sets!  Credit to Digital Spy Thank you for reading! Emy Quinn

I Wasn't Expecting the House of the Dead Remake to Be so Short


Credit to Steam

The first time I was introduced to The House of the Dead game was through the arcade in Peter Piper Pizza. I was introduced to a later game in the franchise, House of the Dead 4. I instantly became obsessed with wanting to win, using only the pointer on my fake toy gun to take out all the zombies! 

I always lost. :D

I eventually purchased my own copy of The House of the Dead game, once it was released on the Wii. It was a collection of both the sequel and the third game. Despite how cheesy the story was portrayed, along with some hilarious voice acting; I loved the chaos I had to deal with when it came to the zombies. Both games turned out to be quite a challenge. 

The zombie bosses gave me a run for my money when it came to trying to shoot their weak points!

I wasn't expecting the zombies to be that intelligent, as they tried to avoid my pistol shots at every chance they got. Some of them would even speak to me before we fought!

I definitely got Resident Evil vibes from the undead, and I loved how brutal these zombies could be!

Then I discovered a remake was going to be released on PS5 of the original game!

I instantly purchased a copy of the game once it went on sale. Then I was surprised by one thing once I played the game:

It was really short

I'm not sure if either I almost beat the game that fast, or that the original had always been that short. I actually never played the original The House of the Dead game before, so I wasn't sure how long the story was. It was a fun game; I just wish it was a little longer. 

I had almost beaten the game in 30 minutes. 

Wow. 

I was a little impressed with myself for almost beating the game on my own, but I still got over 14 people killed. 

Go me, I guess. :D




Thank you for reading!
Emy Quinn








Comments

Popular Posts