Skip to main content

Featured

‘Late Night with the Devil’ Delivers a Masterpiece Through an Original and Refreshing Take on the 70s in a Great Horror Concept

  Credit to  Late Night with the Devil (BYOB) Tickets, Multiple Dates | Eventbrite It has been a long time since I have seen a great horror film that left me terrified from beginning to end. I will admit, it has been years since I have felt this particular fear.  Finally, after three years, I have finally found another horror film that gave me the same terror I have truly missed.  Late Night with the Devil is the must see - horror film of this year.  It is a spectacular horror concept that delivers one of the best stories and scares I have seen in a very long time. The film is about a TV host in the 70s that is determined to become the number one late night show. The host and his crew decide to embark on a dangerous ride, by having actual evil present in their studio.  Playing with fire obviously leads to utter terror among the crew and audience, leaving the viewers completely mesmerized by what the film is going to do next. This film was such a refresher for me as a horror fan.  I wat

John Carpenter and Stephen King's Christine is Getting a Remake

 

Credit to Simple Wikipedia 

There has been a recent announcement of a new horror remake late last year. Christine, written by Stephen King and directed into a movie by John Carpenter is getting a remake. The film will be directed by Bryan Fuller, the one responsible for the creation of the TV show Hannibal, and the first amazing season of American Gods.

Once I heard that Bryan Fuller is going to be the one directing the new Christine, I became so happy. He is one of the few writers/directors that is extremely talented in the horror world. Fuller can easily turn the Christine remake into a masterpiece for modern audiences. 

Even though I am against some horror remakes, our lovely killer car has a lot of hidden potential. 

I think my only concern is how is the car going to be like in the remake? I'm hoping that Fuller will keep the original car design, because I think using a different model for the car will ruin the film. 

Fans love the old school vehicle that Christine was portrayed as, and I'm sure we will get mad we get Christine's original form taken away from us. However, I think Fuller understands his horror audience. 

I'm really looking forward to the kills, Fuller did confirm that the remake is going to be ten times bloodier; following the same portrayal that King did in his novel. 

I'm excited for this remake, and I can't wait to see what Bryan Fuller has in store for us horror fans!


Thank you for reading!
Emy Quinn


Comments

Popular Posts