Skip to main content

Featured

‘Late Night with the Devil’ Delivers a Masterpiece Through an Original and Refreshing Take on the 70s in a Great Horror Concept

  Credit to  Late Night with the Devil (BYOB) Tickets, Multiple Dates | Eventbrite It has been a long time since I have seen a great horror film that left me terrified from beginning to end. I will admit, it has been years since I have felt this particular fear.  Finally, after three years, I have finally found another horror film that gave me the same terror I have truly missed.  Late Night with the Devil is the must see - horror film of this year.  It is a spectacular horror concept that delivers one of the best stories and scares I have seen in a very long time. The film is about a TV host in the 70s that is determined to become the number one late night show. The host and his crew decide to embark on a dangerous ride, by having actual evil present in their studio.  Playing with fire obviously leads to utter terror among the crew and audience, leaving the viewers completely mesmerized by what the film is going to do next. This film was such a refresher for me as a horror fan.  I wat

Nicholas Cage is Truly a Masterpiece in the Horror Genre

 

Credit to Flickering Myth

One of the few actors I never imagined would become part of the horror genre is the wonderful Nicholas Cage. I can't believe that we horror fans have been blessed with such a fantastic actor. 

I have been a fan of Cage in his past movies, but I never thought that he would ever do a sudden switch to a brand-new genre! Cage truly has performed the best roles for us horror fans!

  • Red (Mandy)
  • Dracula (Renfield)
  • Paul Matthews (Dream Scenario)
  • Nathan Gardener (Color Out of Space)
  • Mystery Character (Longlegs)
  • The Janitor (Willy's Wonderland)
I think it's incredible how much range Cage has as an actor for the horror universe. He can play a vampire, a father determined to protect his family, a man who wants to take vengeance for the love of his life that was lost, a janitor who never speaks, and a normal dude who happens to appear in everyone's dreams. 

(Sorry I haven't mentioned some of his other horror movies. I haven't seen them, so I have no idea what kind of character he plays. I decided to mention his mystery role from Longlegs, because I never knew about his involvement in this film, and I can't wait to see what character he will present to his horror fans next)!

Nicholas Cage is a master class in acting, and I'm so happy to have an Oscar winner join the ranks of the horror genre!

Thank you Cage, for bringing us amazing characters we horror fans will forever cherish and remember!




Thank you for reading!
Emy Quinn

Comments

Popular Posts