Skip to main content

Featured

‘Late Night with the Devil’ Delivers a Masterpiece Through an Original and Refreshing Take on the 70s in a Great Horror Concept

  Credit to  Late Night with the Devil (BYOB) Tickets, Multiple Dates | Eventbrite It has been a long time since I have seen a great horror film that left me terrified from beginning to end. I will admit, it has been years since I have felt this particular fear.  Finally, after three years, I have finally found another horror film that gave me the same terror I have truly missed.  Late Night with the Devil is the must see - horror film of this year.  It is a spectacular horror concept that delivers one of the best stories and scares I have seen in a very long time. The film is about a TV host in the 70s that is determined to become the number one late night show. The host and his crew decide to embark on a dangerous ride, by having actual evil present in their studio.  Playing with fire obviously leads to utter terror among the crew and audience, leaving the viewers completely mesmerized by what the film is going to do next. This film was such a refresher for me as a horror fan.  I wat

The Boys is the Perfect TV Show for Horror Fans

 

Credit to Polygon

The Boys is one of those TV shows that continues to surprise me with every new season. 

There is always something new to explore, as the show continues to elaborate on why superheroes are dangerous to live among humans. The main superhero group (The Seven) along with the other heroes express maniacal personalities and thrive from hurting others. This idea to make the superheroes evil was a genius idea on the creators of the show. 

The Seven are literal parodies of the D.C. Justice League, that bring chaos instead of hope for civilians!

While that quality already makes this show great, I think there is another huge aspect to the show that makes it so appealing to fans. 

The violence and terror the superheroes portray. 

Some of them show different levels of evil, and that is what makes this show so fascinating to me as a horror fan. I feel like I'm watching a show where horror slashers exist in a universe where they are greatly admired, and are given the tools necessary to continue their terrifying slaughter on humans, due to the favoritism of their fans!

If you are a horror fan, I suggest you check out The Boys

It's a dream come true for horror fans, and you will love the gore fest that occurs throughout the show!



Thank you for reading!
Emy Quinn

Comments

Popular Posts