Skip to main content

Featured

‘Late Night with the Devil’ Delivers a Masterpiece Through an Original and Refreshing Take on the 70s in a Great Horror Concept

  Credit to  Late Night with the Devil (BYOB) Tickets, Multiple Dates | Eventbrite It has been a long time since I have seen a great horror film that left me terrified from beginning to end. I will admit, it has been years since I have felt this particular fear.  Finally, after three years, I have finally found another horror film that gave me the same terror I have truly missed.  Late Night with the Devil is the must see - horror film of this year.  It is a spectacular horror concept that delivers one of the best stories and scares I have seen in a very long time. The film is about a TV host in the 70s that is determined to become the number one late night show. The host and his crew decide to embark on a dangerous ride, by having actual evil present in their studio.  Playing with fire obviously leads to utter terror among the crew and audience, leaving the viewers completely mesmerized by what the film is going to do next. This film was such a refresher for me as a horror fan.  I wat

Why is A Quiet Place: Day One so Anticipated by Fans?

 

Credit to The Hollywood Reporter

I have been really surprised and happy to see the hype with the prequel to A Quiet Place

It's been a while since I have seen fans so excited for a horror film. 

The one thing I am so curious about is: Why are fans so excited for this movie?

We have a great cast, so many horror icons have been added to the lineup for this film. We got Joseph Quinn from Stranger Things, Alex Wolff from Hereditary, and of course the lovely Lupita Nyong'o from Jordan Peele's Us. I haven't seen a cast this great for a horror film in a long time. I'm glad that the trailers have hardly shown anything, and I'm curious what kind of roles each of these characters are going to play in this great horror franchise. 

I believe the main reason why fans are so excited has to do with the setting that the movie is taking place. A city environment is a fantastic idea. We are finally going to take a dive into how the monsters invaded bigger areas, and it means we are going to seeing a lot more deaths in the franchise. 

Let's face it, the city is a bigger kill ground for the monsters. 

It's going to be brutal, and I can't wait to see this entire sequence play out! 




Thank you for reading!
Emy Quinn

Comments

Popular Posts