pinterest-site-verification=f146b84ea677a647403075b8d7061d53 Being Digested Alive is the Worst Way to Die in a Horror Movie Skip to main content

Featured

I'm Really Excited for Joseph Quinn as Emperor Geta in Gladiator 2

  I know this really isn't horror related, but I have wanted to bring this topic up for a long time.  After watching Joseph Quinn perform in Stranger Things as Eddie, I instantly knew that this actor was going to become huge. So far, he has already made a name for himself in the horror genre, appearing in A Quiet Place: Day One, Stranger Things , and another film that will be directed by the author who wrote American Psycho! I'm so happy to see that Quinn is now going to play a villain in Gladiator 2. I have a gut feeling he is going to deliver one of the best villain performances so far this year. I can't wait to write about Emperor Geta later on, once we get more of a glimpse into his character. Something tells me that this crazy villain is going to be delightfully insane, almost as crazy as some of my favorite horror villains! A new trailer is going to be released on September 23rd, I can't wait to see more of his character! In my opinion, I thought the music choice

Being Digested Alive is the Worst Way to Die in a Horror Movie

 Credit to The Blob’s Origin & Powers Explained (screenrant.com)

Quite a few horror movies have scared me with the way people are killed by monsters or supernatural entities. There is one specific death that always breaks me, whenever I witness this happen as a viewer.

What if you were swallowed whole by a creature, only to be digested alive?

Meeting a fate like that…is a horrible way to die.

This is the only death that makes my stomach drop whenever this kind of death happens to any horror movie character.

Picture this.

Imagine you are battling a creature. You know this thing is dangerous, and it craves the flesh of humans. You are aware of what will happen if you lose. This creature will eat you alive.

Eventually, you end up losing. The monster consumes you whole.

However, there is one thing that you don’t expect.

You are still alive.

You were expecting to feel teeth come crunching down on your body, but you slide down the stomach of this creature instead. You land in a sort of strange gooey substance. Could this be the stomach? Possibly.

Then that's when you feel it.

An acidic liquid is now around you. You start to feel unimaginable pain course through you. Your skin is falling off, and whenever you move; the skin comes away like pulling off a Band - Aid. 

You scream, obviously.

You yell for help, but deep down; you know this is it. No one will come for you. No one will save you.

This is how you will die.

Nothing will be left.

Not even bones.

Sorry for writing such a grisly topic. I wanted to share this, because being digested alive scares me to death. Why not share my worst horror fear with you all?

Thank you for reading!

Emy Quinn

Comments