pinterest-site-verification=f146b84ea677a647403075b8d7061d53 Fright Night 1985 is the Only Vampire Movie Where They Transform into Beasts Skip to main content

Featured

I'm Really Excited for Joseph Quinn as Emperor Geta in Gladiator 2

  I know this really isn't horror related, but I have wanted to bring this topic up for a long time.  After watching Joseph Quinn perform in Stranger Things as Eddie, I instantly knew that this actor was going to become huge. So far, he has already made a name for himself in the horror genre, appearing in A Quiet Place: Day One, Stranger Things , and another film that will be directed by the author who wrote American Psycho! I'm so happy to see that Quinn is now going to play a villain in Gladiator 2. I have a gut feeling he is going to deliver one of the best villain performances so far this year. I can't wait to write about Emperor Geta later on, once we get more of a glimpse into his character. Something tells me that this crazy villain is going to be delightfully insane, almost as crazy as some of my favorite horror villains! A new trailer is going to be released on September 23rd, I can't wait to see more of his character! In my opinion, I thought the music choice

Fright Night 1985 is the Only Vampire Movie Where They Transform into Beasts

 

Credit to Slash Film

Fright Night is one of the best vampire flicks ever made in horror media. It was released in 1985, featuring a great soundtrack, a great cast, seductive vampires, and perhaps one of the best vampires to ever exist. 

The vampires in Fright Night transform into scary monsters that resemble zombies, werewolves, or become extremely creepy looking in their vampire forms. Fright Night takes the vampire formula in a completely new direction, having them become a true force to be reckoned with. 

I was genuinely surprised the first time I watched this movie. I was expecting creepy vampires for sure, but not ones that would actual portray a real transformation. It was interesting and original to watch each vampire receive their own transformation whenever they were given the gift of vampirism. 

It was brutal and gory whenever they transformed, and the process honestly looked so painful. The practical effects were great, and this film did not hesitate to hold back from the extreme deaths each character experienced at the hands of the vampires.

Loved this film! I have never felt so bad for a dude that lost his girlfriend to a hot vampire! 



Thank you for reading!
Emy Quinn

Comments