Skip to main content

Featured

There is Going to Be a Jaws 1975 Lego Set Released in August of 2024

  Credit to The Hollywood Reporter I couldn't believe this amazing announcement from the company behind Lego. There is going to be a Jaws Lego set, (yes, based on the Jaws 1975 film) coming out in early August of this year! As a horror fan, I want to collect this Lego set. I think it would a wonderful addition to my horror collection of figures. My goal is to collect horror figures that I love, and display everything together. I think the Jaws Lego set would be the perfect addition to my collection.  I never thought that the shark from Jaws would be so cute as a Lego figure!  Hopefully this is a sign that the Lego company is going to begin tackling horror to turn into adorable Lego sets!  Credit to Digital Spy Thank you for reading! Emy Quinn

My YouTube Channel Has Been a Fun Horror Journey

 


I have started my horror YouTube channel around June of 2024. So far, it has been an interesting and wonderful journey!

I decided to create my YouTube channel, based on my horror blog. I thought it would be a cool addition to my horror passion! The channel name is called All Things Horror.

So far, I have uploaded about five videos:


Screenshot of YouTube channel

I’m so happy with how the channel is slowly brewing! I am still trying to fix up the channel, I still got to include a cover for the channel, I’m thinking of customizing my own since I do like to draw horror stuff.

So far, I have gone over a variety of topics, from books, games, and a movie trailer. I am planning to go over horror films, but I’m currently trying to figure out how to edit clips of these movies into my videos.

I do own several horror movies digitally, so that’s one of the few things I’m determined to include on my YouTube channel!

I can't wait to see where my horror channel will lead me to next!


Thank you for reading!

Emy Quinn


Here is my YouTube link to the All Things Horror YouTube channel! :D

  1. www.youtube.com/@allthingshorror66

Comments

Popular Posts