Skip to main content

Featured

My YouTube Channel Has Been a Fun Horror Journey

  Credit to  A close up of a cell phone with a youtube logo on it photo — Free Youtube Image on Unsplash I have started my horror YouTube channel around June of 2024. So far, it has been an interesting and wonderful journey! I decided to create my YouTube channel, based on my horror blog. I thought it would be a cool addition to my horror passion! The channel name is called All Things Horror. So far, I have uploaded about five videos: Screenshot of YouTube channel I’m so happy with how the channel is slowly brewing! I am still trying to fix up the channel, I still got to include a cover for the channel, I’m thinking of customizing my own since I do like to draw horror stuff. So far, I have gone over a variety of topics, from books, games, and a movie trailer. I am planning to go over horror films, but I’m currently trying to figure out how to edit clips of these movies into my videos. I do own several horror movies digitally, so that’s one of the few things I’m determined to include on

Smile 2 is Taking on a Genius Point of View Through a Pop Star

 

Credit to Parade

I finally watched the Smile 2 trailer in theaters when I went to go watch A Quiet Place: Day One (it was surprisingly a great film). 

I was so surprised when the main character was revealed. 

I was not expecting the film to focus on a pop star. 

Finally, something original and new in the horror genre!

I always wondered how it would be like if someone famous were to experience a horrible curse. The smile curse concept coming after a pop star through the many disguises of her fans is honestly terrifying. 

Her fans are going to take on a sinister edge, meaning that nowhere is truly safe for this pop star. 

The trailer showed enough for me to become totally hyped up for the film, I'm so excited to watch Smile 2 in theaters on October 18th. I have yet to watch the first film, but I'm glad to see that we are getting a brand-new perspective in the sequel!




Thank you for reading! 
Emy Quinn

Comments

Popular Posts