pinterest-site-verification=f146b84ea677a647403075b8d7061d53 Art the Clown is Making a Return in Terrifier 3...as a Christmas Movie? Skip to main content

Featured

I'm Really Excited for Joseph Quinn as Emperor Geta in Gladiator 2

  I know this really isn't horror related, but I have wanted to bring this topic up for a long time.  After watching Joseph Quinn perform in Stranger Things as Eddie, I instantly knew that this actor was going to become huge. So far, he has already made a name for himself in the horror genre, appearing in A Quiet Place: Day One, Stranger Things , and another film that will be directed by the author who wrote American Psycho! I'm so happy to see that Quinn is now going to play a villain in Gladiator 2. I have a gut feeling he is going to deliver one of the best villain performances so far this year. I can't wait to write about Emperor Geta later on, once we get more of a glimpse into his character. Something tells me that this crazy villain is going to be delightfully insane, almost as crazy as some of my favorite horror villains! A new trailer is going to be released on September 23rd, I can't wait to see more of his character! In my opinion, I thought the music choice

Art the Clown is Making a Return in Terrifier 3...as a Christmas Movie?

 


I'm a huge fan of the Terrifier franchise. While the gore is the main reason why everyone loves the series, I think the story and its characters also make Terrifier stand out. Art the Clown gives out the best performance in the films, his silence being used as a way to scare the living daylights (and horrifically murder) out of anyone that gets in his way. 

I wasn't surprised to hear that Terrifier 3 was announced, since part 2 did really awesome in the box office for an independent horror movie. What really surprised me was the reveal of the trailer. 

We're getting a Christmas horror movie with Art the Clown?

Once I saw Art in his Santa costume, I thought it was freaking hilarious. It's a great original idea, because it feels like it's too soon to have a Christmas movie in the franchise. It's interesting, and I'm curious how far in the timeline Art is going to make an appearance in Terrifier 3. Is he actually coming back after the sequel? Part 2 took place on Halloween, and if he is coming back within the same year, that is freaking insane. 

Poor Sienna and her brother are going to have to deal with the murderous clown once again...literally after a couple of months after he terrorized them on Halloween. That's freaking brutal, considering the fact that Art killed their mother. 

Wow. That is pretty crazy...and ballsy. 

I'm also so curious what role that Victoria is going to have in Terrifier 3. From what we saw in the ending of part 2, she draws a heart with Art and her own name written inside, and then she gives birth to his head after Sienna chopped his head off...and she was...making out with him?

Does that mean...we are going to see a romance between them? 

I'm kind of hoping that I'm right on this one, I'm curious how Art would be in a relationship with a woman that he had tortured by eating her face off. 

How romantic. 

I have a feeling that they would act all cute with each other, in a sort of dark way. From the poster sneak peek I saw, Art did have his arm wrapped around Victoria's waist...so maybe they are going to be together? 

I guess we'll see. 

When it comes to this franchise, I never know what to expect!


Thank you for reading!
Emy Quinn


Comments