pinterest-site-verification=f146b84ea677a647403075b8d7061d53 Evil is One of the Best Horror Shows Ever Made Skip to main content

Featured

I'm Really Excited for Joseph Quinn as Emperor Geta in Gladiator 2

  I know this really isn't horror related, but I have wanted to bring this topic up for a long time.  After watching Joseph Quinn perform in Stranger Things as Eddie, I instantly knew that this actor was going to become huge. So far, he has already made a name for himself in the horror genre, appearing in A Quiet Place: Day One, Stranger Things , and another film that will be directed by the author who wrote American Psycho! I'm so happy to see that Quinn is now going to play a villain in Gladiator 2. I have a gut feeling he is going to deliver one of the best villain performances so far this year. I can't wait to write about Emperor Geta later on, once we get more of a glimpse into his character. Something tells me that this crazy villain is going to be delightfully insane, almost as crazy as some of my favorite horror villains! A new trailer is going to be released on September 23rd, I can't wait to see more of his character! In my opinion, I thought the music choice

Evil is One of the Best Horror Shows Ever Made

 

Credit to Book Squad Goals

I have recently binged two seasons of a TV show called Evil. This story follows a woman named Kristen who finds herself involved in the dealings of the supernatural. She teams up with a skeptic and a man who is training to become a priest, to work together during several cases to see if they are supernatural, or the work of an evil person. 

What makes the show great is that it doesn't really matter which option either of their cases would turn out to be. What matters is that evil is everywhere, and this trio must do whatever it takes to put a stop to this evil. The show features a number of disturbing elements, such as demons, criminals, or supernatural phenomenon. The evil that takes place in this show is pure bonkers. 

You never know what to expect, and this series is surprisingly pretty violent for a TV show that is featured on CBS. I've seen a number of crazy stuff in horror, and this show caught me off guard many times. As a horror fan, I adore this show. 

It's one of the best horror shows I have seen in years.

I can't wait to watch the next two seasons! 




Thank you for reading!
Emy Quinn

Comments