pinterest-site-verification=f146b84ea677a647403075b8d7061d53 Silent Hill 2 Remake Has Released a New Trailer, and it Looks Brilliant Skip to main content

Featured

I'm Really Excited for Joseph Quinn as Emperor Geta in Gladiator 2

  I know this really isn't horror related, but I have wanted to bring this topic up for a long time.  After watching Joseph Quinn perform in Stranger Things as Eddie, I instantly knew that this actor was going to become huge. So far, he has already made a name for himself in the horror genre, appearing in A Quiet Place: Day One, Stranger Things , and another film that will be directed by the author who wrote American Psycho! I'm so happy to see that Quinn is now going to play a villain in Gladiator 2. I have a gut feeling he is going to deliver one of the best villain performances so far this year. I can't wait to write about Emperor Geta later on, once we get more of a glimpse into his character. Something tells me that this crazy villain is going to be delightfully insane, almost as crazy as some of my favorite horror villains! A new trailer is going to be released on September 23rd, I can't wait to see more of his character! In my opinion, I thought the music choice

Silent Hill 2 Remake Has Released a New Trailer, and it Looks Brilliant

 

Credit to Siliconera

Bloober Team has released a new trailer for the Silent Hill 2 Remake, and the game looks incredible. This trailer focused on the story of Silent Hill 2, showing each character design and several scenes from the original game that we love. Right off the bat, the characters look amazing. 

I was a little nervous about how the character designs would hold up later, but after the reveal of Eddie and Mary's new look, I have to say, I am impressed. The dark tone is still lingering in several scenes of this game, and the character designs make the game stand out even more. 

James appears to be more desperate to help the people he runs into, which brings more humanity to his character in the remake. The jail cell scene was awesome to watch for those brief seconds, it was like James was the one behind bars, and not the Maria that he believes to be his wife. 

I had a lot of doubts about Angela a little bit when I saw the first trailer, but after watching this new trailer, I think her new voice suits her quite well! 

I love how the game is still keeping the monsters and the bosses a huge surprise for the game. I'm so curious to see Pyramid in action later, and I hope the game purposely keeps that boss fight hidden until release! 

The game scenes look so realistic, the fog looks so freaking cool for the dreary environment of the town! I'm really hoping for an open world game this time around, there is so much potential for the player to explore this strange world! I hope the game focuses on the characters' mostly for the open world, how cool would it be for James to discover hidden secrets of Eddie or Angela?

I'm even more hyped up for Silent Hill 2 Remake! The game looks promising, and I can't wait to play the horror game that instantly became my favorite upon my first playthrough!



Thank you for reading!
Emy Quinn

Comments