pinterest-site-verification=f146b84ea677a647403075b8d7061d53 Ted the Caver Deserves a Bigger Fanbase Skip to main content

Featured

I'm Really Excited for Joseph Quinn as Emperor Geta in Gladiator 2

  I know this really isn't horror related, but I have wanted to bring this topic up for a long time.  After watching Joseph Quinn perform in Stranger Things as Eddie, I instantly knew that this actor was going to become huge. So far, he has already made a name for himself in the horror genre, appearing in A Quiet Place: Day One, Stranger Things , and another film that will be directed by the author who wrote American Psycho! I'm so happy to see that Quinn is now going to play a villain in Gladiator 2. I have a gut feeling he is going to deliver one of the best villain performances so far this year. I can't wait to write about Emperor Geta later on, once we get more of a glimpse into his character. Something tells me that this crazy villain is going to be delightfully insane, almost as crazy as some of my favorite horror villains! A new trailer is going to be released on September 23rd, I can't wait to see more of his character! In my opinion, I thought the music choice

Ted the Caver Deserves a Bigger Fanbase

 

Credit to YouTube

I have found a great YouTube series that can complete with The Blair Witch Project. The story is freaking scary, and filmed very well in a found footage format. The story follows a young man named Ted and his friend B that decide to embark on the journey of opening up a cave they discovered. 

Their discovery leads to a horrific journey of nightmares and terror, both men realizing that something is in the cave with them. 

This story was utterly terrifying to watch. The acting from Ted was amazing, he made the situation feel so real and unbearable. I still wonder what was in that cave, and I love the fact that we never get to see what was living in the darkness of the cave. It made its presence known to Ted and B, and that is what made this series so great.



Thank you for reading!
Emy Quinn

Comments