pinterest-site-verification=f146b84ea677a647403075b8d7061d53 The Crow 1994 is a Masterpiece of Horror Cinema Skip to main content

Featured

I'm Really Excited for Joseph Quinn as Emperor Geta in Gladiator 2

  I know this really isn't horror related, but I have wanted to bring this topic up for a long time.  After watching Joseph Quinn perform in Stranger Things as Eddie, I instantly knew that this actor was going to become huge. So far, he has already made a name for himself in the horror genre, appearing in A Quiet Place: Day One, Stranger Things , and another film that will be directed by the author who wrote American Psycho! I'm so happy to see that Quinn is now going to play a villain in Gladiator 2. I have a gut feeling he is going to deliver one of the best villain performances so far this year. I can't wait to write about Emperor Geta later on, once we get more of a glimpse into his character. Something tells me that this crazy villain is going to be delightfully insane, almost as crazy as some of my favorite horror villains! A new trailer is going to be released on September 23rd, I can't wait to see more of his character! In my opinion, I thought the music choice

The Crow 1994 is a Masterpiece of Horror Cinema

 

Credit to Bloody Disgusting

The Crow holds a special place in the hearts of horror fans. The story, the amazing acting from Brandon Lee as Eric Draven, the characters, and the soundtrack makes this film one of the best horror movies ever made. I don't normally ever say this, but have you ever seen a film with absolutely no flaws?

That is The Crow. I'm so grateful that this film has such a huge cult following. I will never forget the first time I watched this film. I instantly felt Eric Draven's anger coursing through him, as he was determined to exact revenge on the people that stole the life of his girlfriend and himself. 

It was even more heartbreaking to learn that Eric and Shelly, his girlfriend, were like another set of parents to a little girl named Sarah, who had a bad home life. It was amazing to see how Eric interacted with her again, after coming back from the dead by the crow. This is another factor to the film that makes Eric's character so special. 

Sarah's character is a way for Eric Draven to still show bits of his humanity to the audience, showing that he was once a human, with his whole life ahead of him. 

It is so satisfying to watch Eric take revenge against the people who took everything from him. These people 100% had it coming, they were one of the most evil groups you will ever watch in a film. What's worse, is that it was strongly hinted that they had taken more lives before Eric and Shelly...wow. 

Watching the final conclusion of Eric finally getting put back to rest with the love of his life was a wonderful way to end the film. From beginning to end, this movie is a great story of revenge...and how love always prevails in the end!

Rest in peace, Brandon Lee. 

Thank you for giving us a performance we will never forget!



Thank you for reading!
Emy Quinn



Comments