pinterest-site-verification=f146b84ea677a647403075b8d7061d53 The Oldest View is a Great Horror Experience Skip to main content

Featured

I'm Really Excited for Joseph Quinn as Emperor Geta in Gladiator 2

  I know this really isn't horror related, but I have wanted to bring this topic up for a long time.  After watching Joseph Quinn perform in Stranger Things as Eddie, I instantly knew that this actor was going to become huge. So far, he has already made a name for himself in the horror genre, appearing in A Quiet Place: Day One, Stranger Things , and another film that will be directed by the author who wrote American Psycho! I'm so happy to see that Quinn is now going to play a villain in Gladiator 2. I have a gut feeling he is going to deliver one of the best villain performances so far this year. I can't wait to write about Emperor Geta later on, once we get more of a glimpse into his character. Something tells me that this crazy villain is going to be delightfully insane, almost as crazy as some of my favorite horror villains! A new trailer is going to be released on September 23rd, I can't wait to see more of his character! In my opinion, I thought the music choice

The Oldest View is a Great Horror Experience

 

Credit to YouTube

The Oldest View is a new YouTube horror series created by Kane Pixels, the creator of the popular, The Backrooms. This new series focuses on a new level of terror, from the perspective of a young man named Wyatt, who discovers an abandoned mall underground. He decides to explore this mall for himself, and finds something terrifying waiting for him below. 

No matter how far he tries to run, the Rolling Giant always catches up to him. 

This series is masterfully told by Kane Pixels. The Rolling Giant is a scary force, and remains a really creepy threat in the environment of the mall. It's presence creates an uncanny dread, making the viewer feel like Wyatt, trapped in a new world where there is no escape. 

The Rolling Giant is far more than just a scary threat that Kane Pixels created for his channel. There is actually an impactful background as to how the Rolling Giant came to be. I don't really want to spoil it here, since I feel that everyone should learn about this information from the mind of Kane Pixels himself. Here is his YouTube channel link for you to watch the YouTube series, The Oldest View. 




Thank you for reading!
Emy Quinn

Comments