Featured

I Dream of Traveling the World to Explore Haunted Places

 

This may be sort of a weird dream to have, but I want to go check out haunted places around the world. 

I dream of traveling; I just want to do it a little differently. 

Even though I am a little scared to experience something paranormal, I think it would be really entertaining for me as a horror fan. 

I am fascinated with history, and I adore haunted places. I don’t care to show up and disturb the peace like paranormal investigators, I just want to check out these eerie environments. 

I’ll see if I ever go out at night, I’m lowkey scared of the dark, so I don’t think it would slide well for me. 

Exploring in daylight is playing it too safe, but at least I will be able to step foot in these creepy environments! 

Will I possibly be freaking scared?

Yes. Who wouldn’t?

Will I instantly bolt if I hear someone whispering behind me?

Yes. 

Ghost, demon, or a real person, I’m not sticking around to find out. 

I’ve seen too many horror movies to have an idea what terror will await me!


 

Thank you for reading!

Emy Quinn

Comments